Senior Executive Missions are designed to:
- Showcase UQ as a globally connected university that strives for learning and research of international significance and excellence.
- Strengthen and deepen established relationships with key partners, including institutions, government and corporate partners.
- Explore new strategic alliances with academia, research, government and industry.
- Identify opportunities for staff and student mobility, and research collaboration.
- Engage with our international alumni and community.
- Gain insights into the higher education and research policies and priorities of governments, including international research and scholarship funding priorities.
- Receive the latest insights from in-country international education experts, including Australian Government representatives.
Input into mission programs by staff is encouraged. Mission programs are flexible and can be customised to suit the particular interests of organisational units.
For more information or to participate in upcoming missions, please Deputy Director and Head (Global Engagement) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're a UQ staff member who'd like to know who will soon visit UQ from overseas universities, governments, and other organisations, see Upcoming Visits and Events on the intranet.